Aliens

Aliens
Aliens & Telepathic Contact are Real!

Friday, January 7, 2011

How Contact Began


My telepathic connection began in Mid-March of 2008 with a group of ET’s that identified themselves as Pleiadians, Greys, Andromedans, Big Nose Greys, and Tall Whites. Prior to actual telepathic communication beginning (about mid-Feb) I started receiving obviously intelligent control beeps in my right ear, which later started in my left ear as well. These beeps sounded like Morse code to me. I didn’t know Morse code so I researched it and learned a bit about it but still couldn’t decide if it was Morse code. Since the beeps were obviously intelligently controlled, I started thinking that they could be coming from Aliens. I previously felt that since it’s a huge universe, there must be other life forms out there, but hadn’t really given much thought to Aliens visiting earth. I then started researching Aliens and found enough corroborating information on the Web to begin to think there were really Aliens visiting Earth. I spent quiet some time on this research and it is still on-going. The beeps followed me wherever I went, even to Ohio. Finally, they attempted to abduct me one night from my bedroom while my wife was in Ohio. The first abduction attempt failed because I caught them in my bedroom three times. I first awoke to something pulling on me from the side. It felt like a giant magnet and appeared to be trying to pull me out beneath the cover. I yelled at them and they stopped. Next time I actually saw someone from the waist down about three feet from my bed that had a bluish/gray appearance. The muscles in his legs appeared to be weaved like a basket. I yelled at him to get out of my house and he seemed to just to disappear.  A second and third time I started to feel very cold and as if I were in a container filled with dense black space. Again, I yelled and they stopped. I was pretty well up all night trying to keep from being abducted. My curiosity got the most of me and the next day I decided to let them abduct and again passed to them by thought that it was OK to abduct me. Two nights later they abducted me as I slept. The only thing I remember was a sudden surge as if I had just taken off in an elevator, which is what I assumed to be coming back from the abduction. It felt like I moved from the first floor of my house to my second floor bedroom in just a second or two. I don’t remember anything about actually being wherever I went. I assume I went to one of their spaceships.

10 comments:

  1. Do you communicate with them by voice or by thought?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I communicate by both but primarly by voice. It's like thinking to yourself to yourself and the sound of the voice echoes back in my head. When they speak to me their voice also echoes back in my head and I can hear just as well as if someone were talking to me by voice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. After the abduction, and about a month of listening to the beeps, and doing my research, I decided to try something I found on the internet. The web site indicated that to communicate with Aliens, which was just speaking to yourself and give your message three times. So I tried that by asking “do you wish me to learn Morse code. Beep three times if yes or two times if no” and spoke the sentence three consecutive times. Within two or three seconds I received a two beep pattern with a pause in between, three consecutive times. Since it was three consecutive times with a pause in between, I assumed they were telling me that they didn’t need me to learn Morse code. The next night I was telepathically activated by ET’s with a bright ball of light just as I began to go to sleep one night. The ball of light was initially about the size of small marble, and then grew very rapidly in intensity to about the size of a nickel, at which time waves of light appeared from the periphery on each side of my vision and then exploded like a camera flash. Immediately after the bright flash appeared, I got a head to toe, full body chill, followed by a loud roaring sound in both ears. After doing some research on the internet, I surmised that they had probably decalcified my pineal gland (third eye), which controls your psychic abilities. According to my research, typically the pineal gland calcifies over at about age 16 and becomes less and less active with age. The ET’s later explained that the pineal gland cleaning process came through my Aura. I then began asking them if they were ever going to talk to me. After a couple of days of asking, they finally responded with an actual voice that indicated their intention to communicate with me. I was astonished! I found my communication to them to be like thinking to myself but the thought had the echo of spoken words in it. When they spoke to me, their words echoed back in my head in a similar manner, and were just as clear as if someone had spoken to me by voice. Again, I was astonished! I found there to be eight different voices speaking to me one at a time. Each voice indicated that they were going to take a name to facilitate communications. They chose, Fred, Frank, Gray, Sam, Phyllis, Christine, Jenny and Miriam. They indicated that they were ET’s and announced their intention of making me their number one universal sole. What this means I do not know. They indicated that they would be communicating with me for the rest of my life. They said that since they had made me their number one universal sole, and that they must control me the rest of my life. Frank spoke, as I write this, and said “that control would include everything I do day to day”, including when/what to say, when to sleep, when I could travel, how I was to interact with my family, etc”. Frank indicated that the Andromedans were in charge of the number one universal sole and the sole container. What I’ve pieced together is that a soul is an energy attachment from the soul container through the Aura to each human and ET. That contact is maintained throughout life and death and linked to the person with a soul number.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How are you now that you have told their secret? Or was it their intentions to let you? I think I have had contact my entire life but never verbally communicating. I would like you to ask them if they know me. Just curios as to what the answer would be.

      Delete
  4. Now that we are at a later date, is there something new you can tell us about your experiences and powers?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think they may be trying to contact me my mother says she awoke one night and while headed to the restroom directly in front of my room door was something like bending down and when she screamed my name it drew out a circle with his hands and fingers and she saw a light and he just walked through my door. Can anybody help contact me @macblue22@gmail.com thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  6. mr.larry m stidham. is there any other ways to contact

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mr Stidham could u elaborate on what u discussed with them. like what they are doing on a lesser developed planet and why communicate so privately when they can call on us in public and let us know that they exist if they are really so helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i would do anything to talk to them even just a few times. knowing for sure that there is life other than earth is my life's dream... I meditate, but because I am 20 years old ( as of 2012) im thinking my telepathy skill would be nothing because the gland stopped at 16. I have no idea if i am able to or if my telepathy is working or am I just thinking to my self with a great desire to be heard. There is so much i would offer to be a part of something bigger than what I know of.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have experienced the exact same thing. There was 8 of them, they were nice to me one minute, and than the next, they were telling my terrifying things they were going to do to me If I looked at them. They do exist. The last thing they said to me before they left was "You passed"

    ReplyDelete